Friday, August 26, 2005

Patience, my friends

Old friends and new friends.

I just realized how long it had been since I posted (wow, how time flies) and wanted to let you all know that I will be back on Monday with either my Seven List (someone finally tagged me after I whined a little. I actually liked this one.) or the final installment from The Windjammer in Misquamicut.

I'm pleased to announce that I've finally started with my new schedule of writing first thing in the morning after Jennifer goes to work and before Kira gets up for school. It's a great time for the craft, with dawn just waking up and the world still quiet. So I'll probably be wrapping up the tales of my Summer Karaoke Tour soon (probably just in time to get back to editing my book). Just a little teaser... next stop after finishing in Connecticut is Montreal, possibly my worst karaoke experience.

Until then...

2 Comments:

Blogger amandak said...

Now we just need to get Jen back on the blogwagon. Give her a little nudge from me. Miss you guys, as always.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Kodi said...

You've got me curious on your "worst karaoke experience". Did someone puke on you? Sorry I didn't tag you, I really thought someone had already. I'm glad I got to hang with you and Jen, even though it was a quick visit. Too much going on, and my brain is fried.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home