Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Full Circle

Howdy friends,

Well, after 10,000 miles on the road (and about 5000 in the air), my MidWest/East Coast/Canada/Montana/Maui trip is nearly over. With only a couple more days until I return to Southern Utah to get back to work, both on the book and on actual paying jobs (the book will be paying soon. knock, knock, knock), I find myself in Logan, Utah with my good friends, Ben and Steph Baldwin. I'm taking a few relaxed breaths here, and then looking forward to settling/slowing down for a few months. I think my truck is echoing this sentiment.

Keep your eyes on this site. I plan on adding segments detailing my karaoke travels across the country over the next few weeks.

Thanks again to all of my friends and family that put me up, put up with me, showed me their own versions of "home," and made me feel welcome there.

More to come...

P.

p.s.- Thanks again to George Auckland for setting up my site and posting that little bit of flattery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home